Agricultural & Life Sciences College Council
The purpose of ALSCC is to:
- Provide leadership for CALS students and student organizations
- Serve as a liaison between CALS student organizations and UF Student Government
- Stimulate interest in agricultural and life sciences
- Support and promote CALS clubs/organizations
- Provide programs of interest and relevance to CALS students
- Promote communication between CALS faculty and students
Apply to be an officer in ALSCC for the 2018-2019 academic year. Applications are due March 23, 2018 and can be found at this link. Contact club advisor, Brandi Phillips, for questions and to turn in your application.
Meetings will be held at 5:30 pm in 2025 McCarty Hall D.
|Fall 2017||Spring 2018|