rss linked intwitterfacebook

Non-Degree: Admissions

For help, contact: Matt Brannan - 352-392-1963


Non-degree students have to decide which non-degree portal to enter: Portal A or Portal B. If, after reading the explanation of each portal, you are still not sure what portal to use, contact your undergraduate or graduate department advsior or research and education center advisor.

Portal A

If you are physically taking courses off of the main campus (e.g., at REC's), OR are enrolling courses that are part of programs listed below, fill out this online application (Portal A).

  • Ag Programs: (Apopka, Balm, Belle Glade, Fort Lauderdale, Homestead, Immokalee, Indian River, Kennedy Space Center, Lake Alfred, Milton, Ona, Plant City, Quincy, Whitney Lab)
  • Agricultural Education and Communication
  • Agronomy Distance Courses
  • Ecological Restoration
  • Entomology
  • Family Youth and Community Science Distance
  • Fire Use and Impacts Course
  • Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences
  • Geomatics
  • Microbiology and Cell Science Web Courses
  • Non-Profit Management Graduate Certificate
  • Soil and Water Science
  • Statistics

Portal B

Students taking courses on the Gainesville campus or online that are NOT part of the programs listed above (e.g., you are just taking a course that you need for a degree at a non-UF institution) , fill out this online application (Portal B).

 When applying, please be sure to obtain the following additional items:

  • UFID Number
    For identification purposes, the University of Florida uses an 8-digit identification number (UFID) instead of your Social Security number.
  • GatorLink Account
    Students at the University of Florida are required to have GatorLink e-mail accounts. Official UF emails will be sent to student GatorLink addresses.

Additional Resources: