- CALS Outstanding Senior Award: The J. Wayne Reitz Medal of Excellence
- Larry J. Connor Medal of Excellence (Seniors)
- CALS Alumni and Friends Leadership Award (Seniors)
- Emelie L. Matthews Award of Excellence (Seniors - Transfer Students Only)
- CALS Outstanding Junior Award: E. T. York, Jr. Medal of Excellence
- Jimmy G. Cheek Graduate Student Medal of Excellence (due Feb. 7, 2018)
- Jack L. Fry Award for Excellence in Teaching (due Feb. 7, 2018)
Each spring, CALS recognizes outstanding juniors and seniors at its Scholarship and Leadership Awards Banquet (April 19, 2018). Three finalists will be recognized for each award.
Click here to apply by Feb. 7, 2018.
Click here for a list of past recipients and a description for each award.
Spring 2018 Commencement Speaker
Each year, the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences selects a graduating senior to give the commencement address (May 5, 2018 at 7 p.m.). To be selected for this honor, applicants must complete the application form linked below, provide names and contact information for references, and participate in an audition.
CALS recognizes graduate students with the following awards:
Click here to learn about UF Graduate School Teaching Assistant Award Nominations.
Click here to review information on graduate student awards, travel grants and fellowships.
Student scholarship and awards recipients are recognized at the CALS Scholarship and Leadership Awards Banquet each April.