- Why Hire CALS Students - Learn more about our student population in this handy reference.
- The annual CALS Career Expo is held each spring semester for students with an interest in agriculture, life sciences, natural resources and related sciences. Employer registration will be available in September.
- Post Internships or Full-time Jobs for CALS Students and/or Alumni - Email job postings to email@example.com. Be sure to include the title, location, requirements and a deadline for the position.
- Post Full-time or Internship Positions on Gator CareerLink- This database is maintained by the UF Career Connections Center and allows all UF students and alumni to access positions posted on this site. Employers have the option to select which majors can apply for particular positions.
- Classroom/Club Visits - Click here to schedule a recruitment visit. We prefer a minimum of one month's notice for any reruitment visit.
- Connect with CALS on Social Media - Learn more about our majors and connect with our students via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Cathy Carr, Director, Alumni and Career Services
- Malissa Redden, Program Assistant, Alumni and Career Services
Flint Johns, Lykes Bros. Inc., spoke to students as part of a young alumni panel.