Student Scholarships, Awards and Opportunities
For the 2014-2015 academic year, CALS awarded $527,900 to 405 students.
All full-time undergraduate students enrolled in or entering the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences or the Biological Engineering major are eligible to apply. Notification of scholarship decisions will be mailed to permanent addresses in late summer.
- 2015-2016 Undergraduate Scholarship Application (New) - Due March 15
- 2015-2016 Undergraduate Scholarship Application (Renew) - Application Closed
- CALS Outstanding Senior Award: The J. Wayne Reitz Medal of Excellence
- Larry J. Connor Medal of Excellence (Seniors)
- CALS Alumni and Friends Leadership Award (Seniors)
- Emelie L. Matthews Award of Excellence (Seniors - Transfer Students Only)
- CALS Outstanding Junior Award: E. T. York, Jr. Medal of Excellence
- Jimmy G. Cheek Graduate Student Medal of Excellence
- Jack L. Fry Award for Excellence in Teaching
Each spring, CALS recognizes outstanding juniors and seniors at its Scholarship and Leadership Awards Banquet (April 16, 2015). Three finalists will be recognized for each award.
Graduate Scholarships, Awards and Travel Grants
Click here to learn about and apply for CALS graduate scholarships, awards and travel grants.
In addition to scholarships, CALS recognizes graduate students with the following awards:
Click here to learn about UF Graduate School Teaching Assistant Award Nominations.
Student scholarship and awards recipients are recognized at the CALS Scholarship and Leadership Awards Banquet each April.