FFA Sales CDE
In order to access the Canvas website containing the FFA Sales CDE materials, you will need to use the UF Quick Reg system. You will be creating a Gator Link Account that will allow you to access the FFA Sales CDE "course".
Information you will need to provide includes: your name, phone number, date of birth, and email.
In order to start the registration process, please click on this link: http://reg.distance.ufl.edu/reg/Activity/Details/b5ef393da9f146fe9dc6be7fe208153d
- Select “Enroll in this Activity”
- If you have never been associated with UF, select “I’ve never been associated with UF and need a Gatorlink account”, otherwise choose the option that best applies to you.
- Complete all the information that has an asterisk (ex: name, email and date of birth)
- Do not fill in UFID if you do not have one.
- Type in the displayed words, read and check mark the acceptable terms box.
- Select "Register"
You will then receive a verification message at the email address you submitted, which will contain a link that you need to click to start the GatorLink ID creation process.
- Your GatorLink ID will be seen by your classmates and used by your instructor, so keep that in mind when choosing your user name.
- Words in the English dictionary may not be used as part of your password, so consider scientific terms, proper names (but not your name), and non-English words for your password. An easy to remember format to meet the password requirement is to capitalize the first letter of a non-English word and add numbers at the end.
- Be sure to add a password recovery hint at the end of the GatorLink process - this returns you to registration process, otherwise you will need to click the link in the verification email to continue your registration.
After you create your GatorLink ID, you will be asked to log in, after which your in-process enrollment will be displayed.
- Select the enrollment you want to complete.
- Your GatorLink ID will then be submitted to the activity in UF's e-Learning system. If there is a delay in entry into the system, it will be shown on that page.
- When your GatorLink ID is accepted into the activity, the link to UF's e-Learning system will be displayed.
After your registration is complete, you may log into http://lss.at.ufl.edu directly, so please bookmark that link for your convenience.
Once you are logged into the UF e-Learning platform, find the FFA Sales Contest tab at the top of the page. Click on this tab and you will see the resources that are available to you.
Please contact Dr. Allen F. Wysocki if you have any questions.