rss linked intwitterfacebook

International Studies in Agricultural and Life Sciences

Minor requirements

  • 6 or more weeks of study abroad
  • 15 credits of course work for undergraduates


Step 1: If you are an undergraduate student, complete the Application to Add or Cancel a Minor Form (this needs to be signed by Dr. Wysocki - 2020 McCarty Hall D) and take it to the Registrar's office in Criser Hall.

Step 2: Undergraduates complete the CALS Undergraduate Minor Form (Program of Study) and file it at 2020 McCarty Hall D. Students should make an appointment with Dr. Wysocki to complete the process of adding the minor. Call 352-392-1963 for an appointment.

Courses that apply toward the minor are specified in the following lists. Deviations from the courses listed can be made to tailor the program to student interests, with approval from the CALS Dean's office.

Approved Course Lists