CALS Career Expo - Feb. 6, 2019, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Employer registration includes a Tuesday evening reception with faculty, one exhibit table (6'x30"), two chairs, lunch voucher(s) for your representative(s), and one reserved parking pass. The fee also covers inclusion of your organization in event publications (guaranteed if received before Jan. 14, 2019).Click here to register.
2019 Details for Employers
2018 Career Expo Program
UF Wireless Network Requirements
If requested during registration, CALS will provide you with a username and password for accessing the UF wireless network. All computers attempting to connect to the UF wireless network must meet the minimum security requirements established by the university. Learn more at http://getonline.ufl.edu/.
Schedule On-Campus Interviews
Interviews can be setup through the Career Resource Center (CRC) for a variety of dates. Learn more about interviewing through the CRC.
We will begin accepting shipments the week prior to the event. To guarantee delivery, make sure you allow enough time for your materials to arrive no later than two days prior to the career expo. Be sure to bring the tracking number for your reference.
Use the following address:
UF College of Agricultural and Life Sciences, Career Expo
Hold for: Your Organization
2020 McCarty Hall D
Gainesville, FL 32611-0270
Prior to your arrival, you need to arrange post-event shipment. Please bring all shipping labels and account numbers. We cannot guarantee same day pick-up of shipments, so please contact our staff in advance if you require items to arrive somewhere else overnight. Any pickup expenses incurred are your responsiblity, and we must have your account number for pickup to be arranged.
Table and Display Information
Each registration package for CALS Career Expo includes the following:
- 1 table (table size is 6' x 30")
- 2 chairs
- Electrical access, if requested on registration form
You need to bring a 10-foot extension cord to ensure you can reach the outlet; a heavy-duty cord is recommended
- Wireless internet access, if requested on registration form
You need to provide all hardware (computer, wireless network card); our staff will provide you with the directions and password to login to the campus wireless network
- Wednesday evening reception with faculty
- Coffee, water and lunch vouchers for registered representatives
- One reserved parking pass in the Welcome Center Garage
- Space at the event is limited.
Total floor space available per table is 8'-9' wide and 6' deep.
- Please do not bring huge displays, furniture, equipment or huge amounts of giveaway items. Your display needs to fit within the space provided by the table(s) you request for the event.
- Helium filled balloons and other floating items are very difficult to clean up due to the high ceilings. Please do not bring any helium filled items.
- Please do not rearrange your table(s), occupy an adjacent vacant table or move to another location without staff approval. Staff will be available to help you relocate and move your materials, if needed.
Map and Directions
Instructions on how to get to the Reitz Union may be found here.
Each year, CALS students have the opportunity to interact with employers, graduate and professional school programs, and volunteer agencies at the CALS Career Expo.