2018-2019 Key Career Development Dates
The College of Agricultural and Life Sciences prepares society-ready graduates to enter the workplace. CALS Career Resources provides assistance to students in the following areas:
- Career exploration
- Job and internship search guidance
- Resume development, curriculum vita development, and cover letter development and reviews
- Mock interviews
- Personal statement reviews
Students are encouraged to make an appointment to meet with:
- Corey Graf, Career Connections Center Assistant Director for Career and Industry Engagement
Login to Gator CareerLink to schedule an appointment, and call 352-294-1001 for additional assistance.
Office hours in 2020 McCarty Hall D are Wednesdays 1-3 p.m. and Thursdays 10-11:30 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
- Cathy Carr, CALS Director of Alumni and Career Services
Call 352-392-1963 to schedule an appointment.
Additional Student Resources
Navigating the Job Search Process Videos presented by AgCareers.com & Agriculture Future of America (includes information on LinkedIn, Networking, Impressions, Connections, Resumes and Cover Letters, and Interviews)
Each year, CALS students have the opportunity to interact with employers, graduate and professional school programs, and volunteer agencies at the CALS Career Expo.