CALS Teaching Resource Center Events
The CALS Teaching Resource Center (TRC) fosters excellence in the scholarship of teaching and learning. Throughout the year, the TRC hosts several events for faculty to learn from each other and share their successes and challenges from the classroom.
CALS TEACHING ENHANCEMENT SYMPOSIUM (2023)
The 24th annual CALS Teaching Enhancement Symposium was held on Tuesday, August 15. The theme of “Rethinking Student Learning and Assessment” was reflected through the outstanding line-up of presentations, as well as the keynote speaker, Dr. Jayme Dyer from Durham Technical College.
Check back later for the registration information for the 25th annual CALS Teaching Enhancement Symposium!
CALS VIRTUAL TEACHING TIPS PRESENTATIONS (2022)
Six CALS faculty and staff shared their teaching insights and tips. The links to these short video presentations are found below:
- Increasing Involvement in Discussions (Taylor Nash)
- Online Outreach in the HyFlex Era (Jamie Loizzo)
- Perusall to Make Discussion Boards More Effective (Sadie Hundemer)
- Podcasting as a Tool to take Learning Online (Marcus Lashley)
- Student Choice Making For Student Learning (Vanessa Hull)
- Teaching with Podcasts (Kimberly Wiley)
- WORKSHOP RECORDINGS