COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL AND LIFE SCIENCES COUNCIL
The CALS Council provides leadership for CALS students and student organizations. The council stimulates interest among students in the agricultural and life sciences, supports and promotes CALS student organizations, provides programs of interest and relevance to CALS students, and promotes communication between CALS faculty and students.
- CALS-affiliated student organizations can register for CALS Kick-off on Oct. 14 at https://2021calskickoff.eventbrite.com/?aff=web.
- Be sure to update your club's contact information with CALS.
- Join the Listserv - Receive updates, meeting reminders, and announcements. Click here to be removed from the Listserv.
Fall 2021 meetings will be held at 5:30 pm in the CALS Collaboration Room, 2025 McCarty Hall D.
CALS COUNCIL OFFICERS & COMMITTEES
- President - Madison Koukos
- Vice President - Andrew Priest
- Secretary - Sarah Beth Lee
- Treasurer - Shea Booster
- Assistant Treasurer - Josh Jantz
- Public Relations Director - Libby Putnam
- Sr. Advisor - Dr. Allan Bacon
- Jr. Advisor - Vacant
- Administrative Advisor - Dr. Charlotte Emerson & Ms. Cathy Carr
- Elections - TBD
- Executive - Madison Koukos
- Programs/Social - TBD
- Public Relations - TBD
- Undergraduate Representatives to UF/IFAS & CALS Committees
STUDENT ORGANIZATION RESOURCES
- CALS Council Constitution
- UF Student Government
- Student Organization Contact Information Update
- Classroom Reservations - Used to reserve classrooms controlled by the Registrar's Office
- CALS Weekly Email - Promote announcements to the CALS student Listservs
- Gator Times - Promote announcements to all UF students
CALS Club of the Year Recipients
2021 Entomology Club 2020 Entomology Club 2019 Collegiate Farm Bureau Club 2018 Entomology Club 2017 Entomology Club 2016 Environmental Horticulture Club 2015 Wetlands Club 2014 Ag Econ Club 2013 Ag Econ Club 2012 Wetlands Club 2011 Ag Econ Club 2010 Environmental Horticulture Club 2009 Ag Econ Club 2008 Gator Citrus Club