COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL AND LIFE SCIENCES COUNCIL
The CALS Council provides leadership for CALS students and student organizations. The council stimulates interest among students in the agricultural and life sciences, supports and promotes CALS student organizations, provides programs of interest and relevance to CALS students, and promotes communication between CALS faculty and students.
- Share your college's events on the CALSender.
- Be sure to update your club's contact information with CALS.
- Join the Listserv - Receive updates, meeting reminders, and announcements. Click here to be removed from the Listserv.
Fall 2022 meetings will be held in the CALS Collaboration Room, 2025 McCarty Hall D. Check back soon for dates and times.
CALS COUNCIL OFFICERS & COMMITTEES
- President - Andrew Priest
- Vice President - Libby Putnam
- Secretary - Elanie Mason
- Treasurer - Cody Ramsey
- Public Relations Director - Megan Edge
- Director of Recruitment and Club Development - Robbie Belcher
- Senior Advisor - Mrs. Megan Cantrell
- Administrative Advisor - Mr. Ryan Perez
STUDENT ORGANIZATION RESOURCES
- CALS Council Constitution
- UF Student Government
- Student Organization Contact Information Update
- Classroom Reservations - Used to reserve classrooms controlled by the Registrar's Office
- CALS Weekly Email - Promote announcements to the CALS student Listservs
- Gator Times - Promote announcements to all UF students
CALS Club of the Year Recipients
2021 Entomology Club 2020 Entomology Club 2019 Collegiate Farm Bureau Club 2018 Entomology Club 2017 Entomology Club 2016 Environmental Horticulture Club 2015 Wetlands Club 2014 Ag Econ Club 2013 Ag Econ Club 2012 Wetlands Club 2011 Ag Econ Club 2010 Environmental Horticulture Club 2009 Ag Econ Club 2008 Gator Citrus Club