CALS Computer Lab and Classroom Resources
Currently, the CALS Computer Classroom (room 3086) is open, as well as the CALS Print Lab (room 3082). We offer hand sanitizer and are wiping down workstations and areas with antiseptic wipes after each use.
Hours: CALS Study/Printing Lab - 3082 McCarty Hall B
- Fall/Spring Semesters: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Summer Semester: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Closed on school holidays
- 2 computers available in the study lab, with seating for different types of study needs
- 1 black and white laser printer in the study lab
- 3 rolling whiteboards for use as a study tool or privacy screens
- 34 student seats and a lectern computer in the classroom
- Computers and Technology are now supported through Academic Technology.
CALS provides virtual computers to faculty and students on UF owned computers. Instructions and features for these labs make using the labs very easy and convenient. We no longer support VDI access on personal computers.
Connecting to the Virtual Desktop Computer Lab
- UF provides students access to many software applications from any computing device. UF Apps is a full production UFIT service for students and faculty. Please visit the UF Apps webpage for more information.
- UFIT Training has specialized training for Faculty using UF Apps in teaching courses. Check their calendar for training sessions.