CALS Computer Lab and Classroom Resources
Currently the CALS Computer Classroom (room 3086) is closed. We have the CALS Print Lab (room 3082) available to two students at a time. We offer hand sanitizer and are wiping down workstations and areas with antiseptic wipes after each use.
Hours: CALS Study/Printing Lab - 3082 McCarty Hall B
- Fall/Spring Semesters: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Summer Semester: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Closed on school holidays
- 19 computers available in the study lab
- 1 black and white laser printer in the study lab
- 34 student seats and a lectern computer in the classroom (Printing is possible from these machines to the printers in the study lab)
- A list of most equipment is available here.
- Virtual Labs
- UF provides students access to many software applications from any computing device. UF Apps is a full production UFIT service for students and faculty. Please visit the UF Apps webpage for more information.
- UFIT Training has specialized training for Faculty using UF Apps in teaching courses. Check their calendar for training sessions.